A team of independent researchers used the following criteria to benchmark each selected blog:
- Quality of the written word, including use of grammar, punctuation and originality
- Ability to educate or entertain – specifically, giving something back rather than “pitching” continually
- Popularity – i.e. visitor numbers
- Social media exposure – Tweets, LinkedIn/Facebook/Google+ promotion
- Blog design – cosmetic appearance
- Finally, regularity of posts.
“I know I speak for the entire Richardson team when I say that we are honored by this recognition,” Richardson’s Chief Strategy Officer and Editor of the blog, Dario Priolo said. “The Richardson Sales Excellence Review blog is designed to keep readers connected and informed, while providing a real-time tool for communicating and discussing critical topics that impact the execution of sales strategy.”
More than 100 popular sales and marketing blogs were assessed to compile a “best of” list, according to Jonathan Farrington, CEO of Top Sales World. “We believe we have recognized the best from that long list; the blogs that most positively contribute to the growth and efficacy of our industry and to the development of our up-and-coming leaders,” Farrington said. “This was a very rigorous process that included both subjective and objective evaluation. We are quite confident that the standout blogs in our industry have been identified—and duly recognized.”
Richardson: Sales Training and Strategy Execution – helping leaders prepare their organization to execute sales strategies and achieve business objectives.