Complimentary Aberdeen Group Research Report - Train, Coach, Reinforce: Best Practices in Maximizing Sales Productivity.
Richardson is pleased to offer you a complementary report from the Aberdeen Group called Train, Coach, Reinforce: Best Practices in Maximizing Sales Productivity. Aberdeen’s research provides an in-depth and comprehensive look into process, procedure, methodologies, and technologies with best practice identification and actionable recommendations. This report will help you discover how you can achieve Best-in-Class results for your sales team.
The report takes a hard look at Sales Training, which remains one of the most consistently deployed enablers of sales effectiveness among business-to-business (B2B) companies. Contemporary business development teams are well aware of the dual external pressures of increasingly well-educated buyers and savvy, aggressive competitors; as a result, the top performers continue to provide increasing amounts of training and performance support resources for their front-line sales reps and managers.
Five Compelling Facts from the Research
- The reason why sales training is a “must-have” rather than a luxury is clear: with an aggressive average annual sales quota of $1.063M among all respondents ($1.208M among the Best-in-Class), and an average deal size of $183k ($176k for the Best-in-Class), the need to have well-prepared and effective sales discussions at a highly professional level necessitate a polished and educated conversation at every stage of the selling cycle.
- 83% of all sales reps in Best-in-Class companies achieved quota in the last year measured, compared to 52% among Industry Average companies and 6% for Laggard firms.
- Annual revenue growth averages 15.4% for the Best-in-Class companies, 5.6% among the Industry Average, and a decline of 1.5% among Laggards.
- Best-in-Class companies report a yearly growth in average deal size of 5.3%, versus 0.7% and a decline of 2.6% respectively of Industry Average and Laggard firms.
- Best-in-Class companies report a 100% average team attainment of sales quota in the last measured year, compared to 74% and 36% respectively for Average and Laggard organizations.
Download the Full Report
To download your complimentary copy of this report, please click here or on the image below.